I made it 1 year being married [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
Since its after midnight, I'm now in the second year, its all downhill from here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I made it 1 year being married [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
Since its after midnight, I'm now in the second year, its all downhill from here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
She's put up with you for a year. She should get a medal lol
Congrats to you both.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
No joke on the medal part.
She has to sit over there playing warcraft on the other computer while I sit here screaming about posts I read on here.
Its never good when I start talking out loud to the computer.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Congrats bud.
Congrats man.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Congrats, Fred. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Was harder to remember it since tax day wasn't the 15th this year
Kidding [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
But that does make it an easy date to remember
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
With your money, tax day and the Wife go hand in hand!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
Money? Don't I wish.
Thus the reason I'm driving a car with 130000 miles on it and hopeful it makes it to 200000 at least.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm crying you a river. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks